Wednesday, October 24, 2007

How much?!?!


This just in...
According to the USAToday, the cost to support both wars (Iraq & Afganistan) could reach astronomical levels. Lets put it this way...no way our current generation would pay for this which brings me to this point...how the hell are we going to pay for this? So far, we've spent $604 Billion dollars! 604! That's crazy. And the expected number for the cost of both wars...$2.4 Trillion dollars...TRILLION! Honestly, I don't know what else to say. I just can't believe that this much is being spent on a war that no one really supports. I'll leave my personal opinion out of this, but as one of the troops, all I ask is that the American public to please support the troops. It's their hard work, and determination that allows us to wake up every morning to be free. Oh, and one more request, please pay proper respect to the American Flag. God Bless America!

No comments: