Thursday, October 11, 2007

Oh Canada...(insert their national anthem melody)



I just watched a video from Military.com and I gotta tell you...it doesn't get any closer than this! The sounds of bullets whizzing by, the tone in their voice shouting commands like "Let's go Bravo!", the battle gets intense. But thanks to our Canadian counterparts, they get the job done. End result, Taliban compund was raided, and by the looks of things, terminated. Best quote of the clip is the final words..."Right on boys, their definately going to wonder who the Canadians are from here on out, thats for sure!! Does it get any better than this???

1 comment:

The Original MAJ said...

Ok, not to hijack your blog, but . . . .

First of all, thanks a bazillion for your positive and inspiring comments. It's nice to know someone out there is rooting for me and also worrying about me.

But I just wanted you to know . . . I'm not a shallow enough person that I'm only upset because I can't run right now. :) There really is a lot going on beneath the surface, and without airing all my dirty laundry, but I guess I have to, suffice it to say that I have my 5 or 6 medical conditions, plus I'm struggling to put myself through college, find some balance, get through a divorce, and deal with a blossoming eating disorder. So, lest you think my funk was all about just running or being able to run . . . I think my latest blog will say it all.

But mostly, thanks for stopping by so regularly. :)