Sunday, October 14, 2007

Am I hooked?


...I would have to say yes. I'm hooked on blogs. I don't know what is was, but since about two months ago, I've been on this blog kick and I can't seem to knock this habit free. Wait, not a habit, but an addiction. Of course it started off reading one of my friends (Bluey) blogs and was fascinated with all the sorts of things you could do. From that moment on (a little over a year ago) I started Seawall Times. Since then, I'm also a part of 2 different private blogs, and now just recently started my 2nd personal blog dedicated to nothing but all firefighting. Another hunger I've been starving for is reading other people's blogs. If I saved everyone I've enjoyed reading, my favorites list would probably be maxed out(if it could do that). Anyhow, I have a few select saved to my favorites, and I'm just addicted to reading what other people have to say. Am I becoming obsessed with this? Is it just a phase? Is it possible that I'm becoming educated in some way? Who know's, but I actually enjoy hoping onto the computer and reading as many posts as I can. Then I try to post something myself about something that has happened in that day or my life and I throw it all out there. Regardless, I think it's a no-brainer decision that I'm "hooked like a fish." Thanks to all that developed Blogger.com, and all of those who take the time to write. Ain't technology great?!?

1 comment:

Irish said...

Hey, I know what you mean. God knows I've got my fair share of blogs running too. Pilgrimage blog, Family blog, Political (Liberal) blog, School Blog, Fantasy Hockey blog, whew!

It's like I have a 2nd job or something. ;-)

Irish