Thursday, April 24, 2008

Sticky ass South!

Well, even though it's been over 2 weeks since I've been back, I'm still happy as a pig in mud that I'm not in the far south anymore. The sad thing is, it was the beginning of April when we went down, and (for me) it was way too hot and humid for me. Thankfully, our reserves down there is overwith, and back up north in the nice and cool climate. Most people when they get back get to see their families and spend the day with them...not me, at least not this time. When I got back my family was off at a friends birthday party so I was coming back to an empty house except for my loyal dog. Well, enroute back to home, I decided to call my best friend to see what he was up to. He said, "Bring your new gun down my way, and we'll go shooting at the range!" So, without hesitation, I agreed. I got home, changed, and flew down to his place. I had been looking forward to getting to shot my gun since I bought it. I had next to no time to go out and shoot unfortunately. But I got down there and went through 150 rounds in about an hour or so. As for the review on my gun, I couldn't have been happier with my purchase...a great gun with a great feel. Only somewhat negative thing I have to say is it shoots a little low. I'm taking into account that all the springs are new and just needs to be broken in. To be quite honest, I could tell a huge difference from the first magazine I went through, to the last magazine I went through.

Also since being back, I've worked a lot of overtime at work. It seems for the past month, it's been non-stop and finally, finally starting to slow down. Well, enough BSing for now. More to come later...as usual!

No comments: