Friday, June 01, 2007

Bloody English!


I understand standing up for what you believe in...I understand showing your support for what you believe in...but has it gone too far? Lately, the bandwagon to jump on, is to protest the war like to hippies did back in the 60's. I don't quite understand that, cause these men and women fight for our freedom. I don't understand that one guy who chains and locks himself to a tree, just so it doesn't get cut down. And for the basis of this post, I really don't understand protesting England's royal family for supposedly mistreating animals. Apparently, Prince Philip beat a fox to death during a fox hunt. Now, maybe I'm real heartless, but who cares if he did that. It's a hunt! Well, some nasty S.O.B. decided in his protest, he would cook up a Corgi, (which is also the Queen's favorite dog) and eat this cooked dog, on the streets of London. Now, look at this dog in the picture. This is a Pembroke Welsh Corgi and it doesn't look like there is much meat on this thing. Granted, he seasoned the meat with some good stuff...but what a whack-job! It's a dog! A nasty little chipmunk chaser! But, I guess if it got his point across, then he succeeded. Although, I'm not sure why you would eat an animal that looks so close to a fox...maybe that's why he decided on the Corgi. I guess people go through any medium to be heard. But, I'm sure he could've done something a little more tasteful (no pun intended!)...like a blog maybe??

1 comment:

Bluey said...

That makes sense, abuse an animal to protest the abuse of animals! What a retarded world we live in at times. Do these fucking people have jobs? Honestly.