Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I'll cap your ass, fool!


I'll start off saying that I'm not intending this blog to become some military/politics basis. It just so happens that yet, another story comes from my reserves. Also, I'm not one to brag or "pat myself on the back." I've always thought of myself to be fairly humble. But since there is history to this story, not to mention the TONS of trash talk that occurs on XBOX live about my skills for shooting, I feel it's acceptable.

While in the Wonder-Land of XBOX live, I've been called many names... From the Christmas Newb catagory, names have rolled off kids tongues like "dousche bag, fag, bitch-tits," you name it. But none are as original as what comes from the Barghest group. Countless times I've heard, "Campy McCamperson, Camping Fuck, Camping Whore, Sniping Whore," and my favorite (although I'll admit it took me a while to like it) "Seawall." It's hard to be good at cooking smore's and pitching tents for everyone. But I seem to like my sniping haven from the moon! Well, finally, all the Halo 2 and Call of Duty 2 games have paid off. Ace finally got his medal. This past weekend, I qualified as "Expert Marksmanship" with the M-16. So to all you bitches that motivated me along the way, I thank you. Any time I hear your words of encouragement, I'll be forever thankful. LOL

No comments: